13000-Watt Gas Powered Portable Generator
Introducing DuroMax’s new XP13000E, 13,000-watt gasoline powered portable generator. This unit provides the power normally found in stationary home standby units but in a portable package. The XP13000E is a workhorse powered by a 500cc OHV Engine. With 10,500 watts of running power and the ability to surge up to 13,000 watts, this generator can power household essentials such as lights, large appliances, and central A/C systems. The XP13000E features a push button start and is also equipped with an optional recoil start. The all new fully loaded power panel features multiple outlets including two 120V GFCI household outlets, one 120V/30AMP outlet, one 120/240V 30AMP twist lock outlet, and a heavy duty 120/240V 50AMP outlet ideal for use with high amperage power tools. The panel also features individual circuit breakers, low oil indicator, idle control, and a digital multi-meter, which displays the voltage, frequency, hour total, and hours until recommended maintenance. The XP13000E is both EPA and CARB approved for operation in all 50 states. The generator’s heavy-duty all-metal frame has fully-isolated motor mounts, and an oversized noise reducing muffler with a built-in spark arrestor allowing for smooth and quiet operation. This unit is easy to transport over any terrain with the included handle kit and runs on Solid-Fill tires that will never run flat. Like all DuroMax generators, the XP13000E is built with all copper windings, that will last for years, and is covered by a 3-year factory warranty.
- Features 13,000 starting watts and 10,500 running watts for the most demanding needs
- Powered by a DuroMax 500cc OHV Engine
- Idle control lowers the RPM of the generator when not in use saving fuel and reducing noise
- Fully featured power panel includes a push button start and a wide selection of outlets for maximum compatibility in your applications including: 2 120 V household GFCI outlets, 1 120 V 30 A twist lock outlet, 1 240 V 30 A outlet, and 1 240 V 50 A outlet
- EPA and CARB approved for use in all 50 states