Brand: Champion Power Equipment
- Using gasoline, produces 2000 starting watts and 1600 running watts. Using propane, it produces 1800 starting watts and 1440 running watts..Fuel Gauge : No, Gasoline Tank Material : Steel, Wheels : No, Voltmeter : No.
- DUAL FUEL: Operate your 2000-watt portable generator right out of the box on either gasoline or propane, plus at only 39 pounds, this inverter is one of the lightest 2000-watt inverters in the industry
- QUIET OPERATION: With an ultra-quiet 53 dBA from 23 feet, enjoy 2000 starting watts, 1700 running watts and up to 11.5 hours run time on gasoline, and 1530 running watts and up to 34 hours on propane
- PARALLEL READY: The optional, sold-separately clip-on parallel kit enables this inverter to connect with another 2000-watt Champion inverter to double your output power
- CLEAN POWER FOR SENSITIVE ELECTRONICS: Includes two covered 120V 20A household outlets with clean electricity (less than 3% THD), a 12V automotive-style outlet, plus a handy dual port USB adapter
- CHAMPION SUPPORT: Includes 3-year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support from dedicated experts
- Engine type: 4-Stroke
model number: 100900
Part Number: 100900
Details: The Champion Power Equipment 100900 2000-Watt Portable Inverter Generator is ideal for camping or tailgating. Weighing in at an ultralight 39 pounds, this model is one of the lightest 2000-watt inverters in the industry. Thanks to Champion’s innovative design, power on the go has never been easier. Power up with the reliable recoil start, plus Cold Start Technology ensures a quick start in cold weather. Included are two covered 120V 20A household outlets (5-20R), a 12V automotive-style outlet, a handy dual port USB adapter, plus a propane hose with a built-in regulator. This inverter operates at 53 dBA from 23 feet – about the same noise level as a dishwasher. Operate your Dual-Fuel generator right out of the box on gasoline or propane, and easily switch fuels with the fuel selector dial. When the 1.05-gallon tank of gasoline is full, the 79cc Champion engine produces 2000 starting watts and 1700 running watts and will run for up to 11.5 hours at 25% load. When using a 20-pound propane tank, it produces 2000 starting watts and 1530 running watts and will run for up to 34 hours at 25% load. Connect this Parallel Ready inverter with another Champion 2000-watt inverter for 30 amps of power. The optional clip-on parallel kit (sold separately) allows you to integrate two inverters, plus the kit has a standard 30A RV outlet and a 120V 30A locking outlet. Confidently connect your sensitive electronics since this inverter produces Clean Power (<3% THD). Designed for safety with a low oil shut-off sensor, this model has a 0.5-quart oil capacity (included 10W-30). Champion’s Inverter Technology includes smart Economy Mode, which can reduce the electrical load. Fully assembled with hassle-free setup, the built-in carrying handle makes transport a cinch. Buy this EPA certified and CARB compliant generator with confidence – Champion Support and our nationwide network of service centers will back up your purchase with a 3-year limited warranty and FREE lifetime technical support.
Package Dimensions: 19.0 x 14.0 x 13.0 inches